- What data we collect.
- Why we collect that data.
- And what we do with the data;
Types of Information Collected: We collect personal information to implement and improve our services. All of the information that is collected on unlockmyrouter will be handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
- Personal Data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you like email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Contact Number etc.We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications by writing us via email at [email protected].
- Usage Data: We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Comments: Any personal information or comments that you may provide to us via commenting our site.
- Customer Reviews: We ask our users to write reviews about the products they have purchased by sending them an invitation via email which then is published on our site as well as any third party site if involved in the process.
Use of Data: Any personal information collected from you will be used only for legitimate business reasons, to comply with our legal obligations or where you have given your consent. We may use the information provided by you for the following purposes:
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- To improve our services.
- We may use your email to inform you about our services or to notify you about important changes or developments to our website, apps or services.
- To provide customer support
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- Customer Reviews – Where you consent to us doing so and where you have provided us with a customer review directly or via third party, we may use your Identity Data on our website in relation to your customer review.
With your consent, we may send you offers or marketing emails. We may send these by e-mail, SMS or push notifications etc. We will provide an option to unsubscribe, or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you can let us know by contacting us by sending us an email at the email address:
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer and sharing of Data: Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Data Security: We take security very seriously and our technical team works day and night to protect your confidential and personal information against any unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction. We implements appropriate technical measures to ensure an appropriate level of security, including encryption of personal information. Although we take every reasonable measure to protect our users’ information and its integrity, we do not guarantee the complete security of our applications, services or the security of any third parties involved in the implementation or improvement of our services. Moreover, devices or communication channels may be compromised, and as such, any submission of information is done at your own risk.
Children’s Privacy: We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the services or send any information to us, including your name, address, phone number, email address or any other personal information. If we come to know that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information immediately. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us so that we can remove that information from our servers.
Your Data Rights: We aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via email at [email protected]. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
In general, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have about you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. In any case, where we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to change your mind and withdraw your consent by writing to us via email.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
Analytics: We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our services.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to unlockmyrouter.com and other sites on the Internet.
The payment processors with which we work are: