The Alcatel MW40V MTN is a 4G router that comes with an un-customized firmware. You need not change the firmware to unlock it. You only need correct NCK code to unlock this device. Safaricom, Kenya has also launched MW40V pocket router. It also asks for unlock code and can be unlocked.
How to Unlock Alcatel MW40V MTN Router
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1
- You will be asked to enter the username and password. Enter the credentials.
- The device will prompt you to enter the NCK. Note: If the device does not redirect to the unlocking page then check the NCK option under Settings.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply/OK button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly pay using the link given below.