Huawei B618 is the latest fixed CPE router from Huawei, which allows you to download files over the LTE-Advanced network at speeds up to 600 Mbps. In total, the device supports up to 64 WLAN clients, has two built-in Gigabit RJ45 ports and one USB 2.0 port that can be used to connect an external drive (hard disk, USB flash drive) or printer. It has a dual-band 802.11 Wi-Fi access point, B618s-22d can also be connected to an external antenna when your signal is in need of a boost.
We are pleased to inform you that you can unlock B618s-22d router by entering an unlock code. Unlock code comes directly from Huawei Server, so you will have to place the order to get the Code.
Delivery Time – It might take up to 10 days to get the code after placing the order but the average response time is generally 7 days.
Note:Kindly pay only if there is an option to enter the unlock code in your B618 router and there are attempts to enter it.
Steps to unlock Huawei B618s-22d router.
- Switch off your B618s-22 router and insert any incompatible SIM in it. i.e. if the B618 router is locked to provider ‘A’ then insert the sim card of provider ‘B’.
- After inserting the SIM, switch on your B618s-22d router and connect it to your computer with the help of the cable OR WiFi.
- Open the web browser, click on the address bar, type the IP address http://192.168.8.1 and press enter from the keyboard. Kindly Note: The IP-address of your router can be different, so type the correct one.
- Because the router is locked to a specific network, you will be directed to a web page where the unlock code has to be entered.
- Enter the code which you have received from us after payment to get your router unlocked for the lifetime.