Huawei B715 router is the world’s first router with CAT9 technology to deliver high-speed internet connection, offering up to 450 Mbps download speed and more versatile internet solution, compared to CAT6 technology, where the speed of connection didn’t exceed 300 Mbps. The router allows up to 64 users to connect at the same time, making it the top option for people in large groups, giving them the opportunity to stay connected to the high-speed internet without limitations on the number of users.
We are pleased to inform you that B715 can now be unlocked by entering an unlock code. Unlock code comes directly from Huawei Server, so you will have to pay a fee of 25 USD to get the Unlock Code. Payment link is the at the end of the post.
Delivery Time – It might take up to a week to get the code after placing the order but the average response time is generally two days.
Steps to unlock Huawei B715 router.
- Switch off your B715 router and insert any incompatible SIM in it. i.e. if the B618 router is locked to provider ‘A’ then insert the sim card of provider ‘B’.
- After inserting the SIM, switch on your B715 router and connect it to your computer with the help of the USB cable OR WiFi.
- Open the web browser, click on the address bar, type the IP address http://192.168.8.1 and press enter from the keyboard. Kindly Note: The IP-address of your router can be different, so type the correct one.
- Because the router is locked to a specific network, you will be directed to a web page where the unlock code has to be entered.
- Enter the code which you have received from us after payment to get your router unlocked for the lifetime.
Note: Kindly pay only if there is an option to enter the unlock code in your B715 router and there are attempts to enter it.