E5573, as we all know is a stylish and slim portable router and is sold by almost all the major internet service providers in many countries. In order to use any other SIM in this router, you will have to break the security of e5573s-320. The unlocking procedure of this model is not easy and require the device to be unscrewed.
How to unlock e5573s-856 MTN ivory coast 4G Mifi
- Download and install Drivers and reboot your PC or laptop.
- Dismantle e5573s-856 router and remove the front cover.
- Let the battery be inside but don’t switch on your MTN e5573s-856 router.
- Now, touch the boot pin and ground of the board using tweezer/wire as shown in the image above.
- Don’t remove the wire and connect the USB cable to the router which is already connected to the PC. It will produce a sound.
- Now remove the tweezer/wire from the board. Check the Device-Manager you will find a new device in the COM and Ports section.
- Download Balong tool and usbloader.bin file.
- Open Balong USB Downloader, Click on detect and select the Usbloader file downloaded in phase-2 and click on load button.
- Your device manager should show two COM ports at this stage like the picture given below. If yes proceed to the next step.
- Download Huawei E5573s-856 Firmware 21.315.15.00.00 from here.
- Also, download WEBUI_17.100.08.01.983 from here.
- Run Huawei E5573s-856 21.315.15.00.00 and let it finish.
- Install WEBUI_17.100.08.01.983 and let this also finish.
- After installation both, open DC-Unlocker and click on magnifying glass icon and ensure that all the details of the router are displayed properly.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 6 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.