Huawei B593 4G LTE CPE Router is specially designed to meet the 4G LTE Band requirements of the end users and support up to 100mbps download and allow 32 devices to be connected at a time. In Saudi Arabia, Zain and Mobily are selling this router.
Huawei B593 unlocking instructions-
- Reset the device using the physical reset button.
- Connect the Huawei b593 router to the PC using its LAN cable.
- Open the web browser and log in to the device using the password as admin.
- Navigate to System, choose Upgrade and select “upgrade file” option.
- Select the file downloaded earlier and click on Upgrade button.
- Wait for the upgrade to finish.
- Once it is updated, login to the router, Go to General Settings, go to SIM Lock and enter your unlock code.
In the latest version of b593, Mobily has increased the security of its router and it doesn’t allow changing the firmware. We have found a solution to that and are sharing with all.
- Switch off your router, disconnect the LAN Cable and insert any SIM card.
- Press and Hold the WPS + RESET + WLAN at the same time for approximately 25 seconds.
- Wait till all LED lights start flashing and continuous blinking, Release the WPS + RESET + WLAN.
- If WPS led is not blinking then you need to repeat the steps 1 to 3 again.
- Connect the router to PC or Laptop and open the B593 upgrade tool as administrator.
6. Click on Network card of the router and choose “Modem and Router”.
7. Click Open and select the firmware B593.trx downloaded earlier and press the start button.
8. Without closing the multicast tool, pull out the power cable from the router and put it back. Wait for around 5 minutes till all Signal LED lights are completely on.
9. Once LED are on, press stop button and close the upgrade tool.
10. Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1.
11. You will get a message stating that your firmware is in recovery mode and you will find a recover button there.
12. Click the recover button. After complete recovery, your B593u router will restart automatically.
13. Once the device is recovered, log in and update the device again but this time choose the firmware B593u-91.tar.bz2 (update using the web browser)
14. Once the device is updated, login and enter your unlock code.
Type your IMEI in the comment section to get the unlock code.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 6 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.