If you want to unlock Huawei E5330 or E5330bs-2, you are at the right place. Follow the instructions given below in order to get your router unlocked forever.
How to unlock Huawei E5330
- Switch off your router, insert incompatible SIM Card in the Router and switch it on.
- Connect it to your PC using the USB/Data cable.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.8.1
- Enter username and password as admin.
- You will be directed to a page asking to enter the unlock code.
- Enter The unlock code which you can get by providing your IMEI number in the comment section.
- Click on apply to get your router unlocked forever.
- If your device is not asking to enter the unlock code then you will have to change the firmware.
- Download E5330bs-2 Firmware 21.210.19.00.00
- Run the firmware, if it asks for the Flash/Firmware code. Generate it from here and repeat the from steps 3 to 7.
- If you don’t like the interface with the telecom logo, you can change it by installing web UI from here.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.