MTN Ghana is also selling Huawei E5573s-320 router in locked status having firmware version 21.321.01.01.429 and WebUI 17.100.17.01.429. If your router is from MTN Ghana E5573s-320 then it can be easily without going through any hassle of dismantling the router. Direct unlock link here.
How to unlock e5573s-320 MiFi 4G :
- Download DC–Unlocker to detect the e5573s-320 router and to run AT commands
- Firmware-1: E5573s-606 21.110.99.03.00
- Firmware-2: E5573s-320 21.180.17.00.00
- Make sure your MTN e5573s-320 router is at least 70% charged.
- Switch off your e5573 router and insert incompatible SIM & connect the router to your PC or Laptop using the USB cable.
- Run Firmware 21.110.99.03.00 downloaded in the beginning. If it asks for the password, generate it from here.
- Press ok and let the installation finish.
Phase 1 of unlocking is now completed.
- Open DC-Unlocker as administrator. Click on the magnifying glass icon, it will display your device details as given in the image below.
- At the end of the results type AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128 and press Enter.
- The app will return a combination of letter and numbers as given in the picture above.
Copy everything and paste it into the comment section to get your unlock code.
PHASE : 3
- Run the firmware 21.180.17.00.00, If it asks for the flash code, click here to generate it.
- After the installation is over, open the web browser and type the IP address of your e5573s-320 MiFi. When prompted, enter the unlock code you received from us to get your device unlocked forever.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 6 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you agree to pay the same.