MTN Ghana is also selling Huawei E5573s-320 router in locked status having firmware version 21.321.01.01.429 and WebUI 17.100.17.01.429. If your router is from MTN Ghana E5573s-320 then it can be easily without going through any hassle of dismantling the router by visiting the link E5577s-321 MTN Ghana 21.321.01.01.429.
How to unlock e5573s-320 MiFi 4G :
- Download DC–Unlocker to detect the e5573s-320 router and to run AT commands
- Firmware-1: E5573s-606 21.110.99.03.00
- Firmware-2: E5573s-320 21.180.17.00.00
- Make sure your MTN e5573s-320 router is at least 70% charged.
- Switch off your e5573 router and insert incompatible SIM & connect the router to your PC or Laptop using the USB cable.
- Run Firmware 21.110.99.03.00 downloaded in the beginning. If it asks for the password, generate it from here.
- Press Ok and let the installation finish.
Phase 1 of unlocking is now completed.
- Open DC-Unlocker as administrator. Click on the magnifying glass icon, it will display your device details as given in the image below.
- At the end of the results type AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128 and press Enter.
- The app will return a combination of letter and numbers as given in the picture above.
Copy everything and paste it into the comment section to get your unlock code.
PHASE : 3
- Run the firmware 21.180.17.00.00, If it asks for the flash code, click here to generate it.
- After the installation is over, open the web browser and type the IP address of your e5573s-320 MiFi. When prompted, enter the unlock code you received from us to get your device unlocked forever.
Unlock code is free for limited period. Kindly comment below or email your IMEI and firmware version to get the unlock code for your router.