Vodafone is selling Alcatel Link Zone MW40CJ WiFi Router in locked status and it does not allow you to use any other SIM. After going through this post you will be able to unlock this router. Before proceeding with the unlock you have to check the firmware of your device by going to the device settings. If the Firmware is MW40_HP_2.00_05 and device name is MW40, it can be unlocked. If it is MW40_HP_2.00_07 then also it can be unlocked.
How to Unlock Vodafone Alcatel MW40CJ WiFi Router
- Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
- Power it on and connect to the PC using the USB cable or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and navigate to http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homePinManage.html
- The device will prompt you to enter the NCK.
- Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which you have received from us and click Apply button.
- The device will reboot and will display the network of the inserted SIM card.
Unlock code is not free. You will have to pay 3 USD to get the Unlock Code. Kindly proceed only if you are ready to pay the same.