Factory Code to unlock Vodafone R206-z router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then your Vodafone R206-z can be easily unlocked. Vodafone R206-z can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the Vodafone R206-z router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock Vodafone R206-z Router
- Make sure your Vodafone R206-z Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Vodafone R206-z Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch the Vodafone R206-z Router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone R206-z Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your Vodafone R206-z MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours