The ZTE MF288 Smart Hub provides Internet access for up to 20 Wi-Fi devices – such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets simultaneously plus four wired connections via Ethernet with a download speeds up to 750 Mbps.
ZTE MF622 factory unlock code is now available. To unlock ZTE MF622 router, you will have to enter the code purchased from unlockmyrouter.com or from any other unlocking server. After unlock, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your router as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF288 Router
- Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF288 Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your router, connect the router to the USB port of your computer or laptop.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF288 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the Modem might reboot to display the new network.
- Create a new profile according to your new network, if needed.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours