ZTE MF821 4G LTE Surfstick is a new 4G USB Modem from Chinese vendor ZTE. MF821 4G modem supports LTE FDD Bands 1/3/7 (1800/2100/2600MHz) up to 100Mbps download speed and 50Mpbs for upload speed. With Qualcomm MDM9200 Chipset, ZTE MF821 is backward compatible with 3G WCDMA/UMTS network & 2G GSM network. It has two TS-9 connectors for external 4G antennas.
ZTE MF821 factory unlock code is now available. You can place the order using the link given at the end of this post. To unlock ZTE MF821 Modem, you will have to enter the correct code. Once unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide. Don’t try any free code in your modem as the number of attempts is limited and wrong codes will permanently lock it.
How to Unlock ZTE MF821 USB Modem
- Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE Modem.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE MF821 USB Modem, connect it to your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF821 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your MF821 Modem.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the MF821 Modem might restart to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours