ZTE MF90+ Portable Router is the new 4G uFi(unified WiFi)mobile hotspot device, which works for 4G LTE FDD & TDD networks. ZTE MF90+ Hotspot is upgraded from the predecessor ZTE MF90, but it is much powerful than MF90. It could support peak download speed up to 100Mbps and upload to 50Mbps on FDD networks.
ZTE MF90+ is so popular that is sold by most of the popular network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF90+ router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF90+ Wifi router
- Make sure your ZTE MF90+ WiFi router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF90+ router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE MF90+ WiFi router, switch the router ON.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF90+ IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE MF90+ WiFi MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, your router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.
Note: The ZTE MF90+ router sold by some of the providers do not prompt to enter the Unlock/NCK code. If your’s is one of that, Go to setting and choose APN. Right click on eh web page and choose Inspect. The HTML coding of the web page will get displayed. Search for the word Unlock. You will get “display: none” in three different places. Carefully replace each of these with “display: yes”. Once it is done, the option to enter the unlock code will be enabled.