Factory Unlock Code of ZTE MF920A router is now available. If the device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then you can unlock ZTE MF920A router easily by entering the correct code. Once unlocked, MF920A router will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF920A Router
- Make sure your ZTE MF920A Router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your Router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your Router, switch ON the router.
- Now connect your router using a USB cable or establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF920A Router with your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on your router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE MF920A MiFi router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlocking charge for a single device is 6 USD. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours