ZTE MF923 is a new 4G mobile WiFi hotspot which is already available for AT&T named AT&T Velocity Mobile Hotspot. AT&T Velocity uses 850Mhz, 1900MHz for 3G and 700MHz/AWS Frequencies for 4G LTE. It can connect up to 10 devices at once and up to 10 hours of backup.
ZTE MF923 is sold by the network providers in locked status. The good news is that it can be unlocked using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE MF923 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE MF923 Wifi router
- Make sure your ZTE router is at least 30% charged. If not, charge it.
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE MF923 router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE MF923 WiFi router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router to the computer using a USB cable wifi connection.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on ZTE MF923 IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the MF923 router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.