The WF721 provides calling services through wireless service provider’s cellular network, and other features including Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Display, Call Forwarding, and Three-way Calling for your corded or cordless home phone.
ZTE WF721 is sold by the network providers in locked status. The Factory unlock code of ZTE WF721 is now available. If your router is asking to enter an unlock code when an unsupported SIM is inserted, then you can place the order. It can easily be unlocked by using a correct Unlock/NCK code. Once the ZTE WF721 router is unlocked, it will work with any SIM in any part of the country and worldwide.
How to Unlock ZTE WF721 Wifi router
- Switch off your router and insert a non-acceptable Network SIM (i.e. if your router is locked to Network “A” then insert the sim of Network “B”) on your ZTE WF721 router.
- After inserting the SIM card in your ZTE WF721 WiFi router, switch it ON.
- Now connect your router using a cable or establish a WiFi connection to it using your computer.
- Open “My Computer” and install the drivers from the virtual CD Rom if not installed already.
- The web browser should open automatically. If not, then open it manually and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.8.1 depending on your router IP address.
- Type admin if prompt to enter the password.
- It should redirect you to the unlocking page automatically. If not, then go to Setting and search for the option to enter the Unlock/NCK code in your ZTE router.
- Enter the correct Unlock/NCK code received from unlockmyrouter.com and click OK, the WF721 router might reboot to display the new network.
The unlock/NCK code is not free. Place the order only if the router is asking to enter an unlock code after inserting an unsupported SIM.
Code Delivery Time – 2 Hours to 24 Hours