Huawei has launched a new model named B310 which is available in India and Africa by Airtel. The same device is also sold in Indonesia by Bolt career and in Saudi Arabia, STC and GO telecom are selling this. We have tested this process on Huawei B310s router of Airtel and STC and the process is same for other countries routers.
The information given on this page is for educational purpose only and I will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your device. If you agree to this, then only proceed with the next step.
Buy one USB 2.0 cable from any online store or any local electronic shop. If it is not available then you can also use the wire of your old mouse. Unscrew all the screws from the device, remove the covers and solder the USB cable as given in the picture below.
- Huawei Mobile Partner, needed for the drivers.
- DC-Unlocker, required to detect the Huawei B310 router and execute unlock commands.
Huawei B310 unlocking instructions:
- Install Mobile partner and restart your computer to avoid any driver issue later.
- If you are ready, connect Huawei B310 router to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the DC-Unlocker app and click the magnifying glass icon to display the details of the router.
- After the details are displayed, jump to the end of those details, type AT^NVRDEX=50503, 0, 128 and press enter.
You will get some output similar to the screenshot above. Copy the entire information and paste in the comment section to get your unlock code.
If your Firmware version is 21.300.01.00.1304 then above method will not work. I have written a separate post for that which you can find here.